Since being founded in 1983, Carter Express has been delivering world-class customer service. Our objective is to supply transportation services to our customers in an efficient, economical, and timely manner- and to accomplish this while being a great place to work.
Behind our success is a support of over 800 non-union employees. From our drivers and dock workers to our customer service, management, and office personnel, Carter Express is built on nothing less than a team of dedicated professionals who care about the safe transportation of our customers’ products. We are committed to adding staff that has exceptional work ethic and the desire to learn and to satisfy the customer.
Of the many awards we have earned over the years, from the “Supplier Excellence Award” to the “Best in Class” Truckload/Milk Run Carrier, we are most proud of our safety awards. We have one of the lowest accident ratios in the nation, and for the past three consecutive years (2008-2010), the Truckload Carrier Association has ranked us first in the nation for safety in the 50-99.99 Million Miles Class.
Here are a few of the many reason to partner with Carter Express:
• Operational coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
• Truckload Service in the Continental United States & Eastern Canada
• Exemplary Safety Rating – Ranked 1st in the nation for 2008, 2009, and 2010
..(50-99 Million Mile Class by Truckload Carrier Association)
• Qualcomm Satellite Tracking
• One of the youngest fleets in the country
• Premium Maintenance Facility on-site
• Outstanding Customer Service Center
• Strategic Crossdock locations:
Anderson, IN (Just Outside of Indianapolis)
Andersonville, TN (Knoxville)
Vandalia, OH (Dayton)
Romulus, MI (Detroit)