Is Truck Driving Right For YOU?
- You want to drive for someone who puts their drivers and their drivers’ families first
- You always put safety first and take pride in your work
- You already have your CDL but are looking for a better carrier with reliable hours
- You love being on the road and enjoy a change in routine every now and then
- You don’t have children living at home and want to get on the road with your spouse, who is a truck driver.
- You don’t have your CDL, but are interested in employer-supported training programs (FYI – Carter helps pay for training in Anderson, Indiana and Paragould, Arkansas )
- You’re a family man/woman and want a better income to meet your family’s financial goals
- You are tired of your career and are looking for a change
- You love working on a team (ever heard of team driving? It’s on the rise and you actually earn more)
- You like having a solid support network (this depends on whether you drive independently or for a high-quality carrier like Carter)
- You are self-motivated and enjoy working alone at times
- You want opportunities to earn more and advance by doing a good job
- You already have your dream job and it’s not in trucking (why are you reading this blog?)
- You are a home-body and like sticking around town
- You are really into your routine and hate the idea of switching it up
- You don’t like to drive (again, why are you reading this blog?)
- You prefer having a supervisor oversee and instruct you throughout your work day
- You don’t like spending time by yourself or with only one other person
We understand this can be a big, life-changing decision and our team of recruiters can help you decide if this is the right career for you.