Whether you’re someone who set a New Year’s resolution and is well on your way to achieving it, or you’re just trying to make it through the cold months unscathed, there are attainable goals you can set to make 2022 your best year yet (or at least better than last year). Here are some ideas, catered to truck drivers, which may inspire you:
- Listen to more podcasts or audiobooks.
- Make healthier food choices while over the road.
- Spend more time in nature.
- Meet a mileage milestone.
- Recruit a new driver.
- Spend more time at home.
- Maintain a spotless driving record.
- Raise your CPM.
- Commit to exercise.
- Train a new driver.
- Prepare meals ahead of time.
- Attend a training program.
- Get your hazmat endorsement.
- Get more sleep.
- Shop at local businesses.
- Cut out soda.
- Pick up a new hobby or skill.
- Drink more water.
- Connect with loved ones consistently.
- Develop more mechanical knowledge.
- Keep your truck clean.
- See more of the United States.
If you’re a truck driver looking to work for a carrier who can help you meet your goals and have a better year in 2022, check out Carter Express’s CDL-A truck driver jobs today at drive4carterexpress.com or click the link!